Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School drawers

No, not the horrible grey flannelette sort, silly - the horrible blue wooden sort. Actually I think these are great and so useful. They were chucking these out at school and nobody else wanted them so I wheeled them back and into our hallway. I shall tart them up and paint them white and then they can be filled with all the stuff we can never find - envelopes, batteries, string, two matching gloves etc etc. (To be honest with you I have already starting putting things in them and I don't know when I'll get round to painting them and that's probably a mistake, but there it is). I shall have to produce a key/plan as there are FORTY drawers to put things in and they aren't going to be labelled. There will be a lot of sorting out and organising to do. Bliss.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home