Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A second handbag


Hey, look! I've made another handbag. This time I used one of those ten bits of cloth I wove a month or so back specifically for this very purpose. I'd commissioned my mother to find me some handbag handles from a charity shop/car boot sale and she came up with the goods (one set only - they are quite hard to find). However, as I have plenty of cloth and no more handles on the horizon I think I shall try to make a bag with woven handles. I shall experiment and see and then I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

  • At 05 September, 2006 14:14, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Irene, very nice handbag, however looking ahead to the festive season my preference and possibly others, would be for a bag with long handles that you could put over your shoulder. No doubt given your huge ability this could be done by some artistic way. Like the pattern though. Brown would be my choice. Scarf very nice too.

     
  • At 05 September, 2006 22:58, Blogger Irene Adler said…

    Elizabeth, thank you for your gracious comments. I will see what my huge ability can come up with.

    I hope you've got that essay written by the way - your deadline is looming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home