Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jolly pleased

Well I was jolly pleased with the photos of my handiwork. Mister blackbird does look like he's rolling his eyes (as sulky ten year olds do when you ask them to recite their seven times table) - but he's not really, it's just the angle I took the photo from. His pupil (as in eye, not as in ten year old child) is in fact a black shiny multi-faceted bead which winks at you in certain lights. The dragon looks better now I have stretched him over a frame (a rather medieval fate for a medieval creature). The cockerel rag rug is coming along and he now has scarlet tail feathers which used to be a lovely lambswool jumper, the washing of which was entrusted to me .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home