Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Watercolour robin



I felt like a bit of watercolour, so I dusted the paintbox and copied a photo from a Christmas card, for my mother's birthday. I thought the picture looked very smart mounted on some dark green tissue paper and then put onto some white card. I think it would have looked even smarter with deckled edges and I see from my time wasting on the internet surfing activities that a special jagged-edged ruler device is on sale that you can tear your paper along and it will produce a pseudo-deckled edge. I expect it will take some practice to use and I shall no doubt tear some of my masterpieces in half in the process, but I might well buy myself one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home