Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mister Blue Skies

Well it's raining again. Unfortunately it has come too late for my mange tout peas and they have died. The ailing French beans are covered in blackfly. I have been too absorbed in my weaving to care for these thirsty plants. We have a hosepipe ban and I would have had to spend a long time every evening carting heavy watering cans up the garden to make the wee greens grow properly. I wonder if I shall bother next year - my heart just isn't in it at the moment. I think maybe in a few years' time when the children are grown up I will find suddenly that I have loads more time. Hardly any washing or cooking to do and no one to admonish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home