Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

What I am weaving now

If you would like to know what I am weaving now, I shall tell you. It is a sampler of "colour and weave" effects. It's a re-run of the project I started at my lesson that I turned into a handbag. This current weaving is doomed to imperfection because I do not have sufficient yarn to complete it and so I will not be able to see all the colour and weave effects that I should. Never mind. I shall probably weave it again in different colours and using different yarn and maybe wider, when I put in my yarn order with whoever I chose to buy from. This one is just using old knitting wool oddments that my mother gave me. I will post a photo when my camera's battery has recharged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home