Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A man in a dress -

Seems like my advice to my daughters not to join the church choir was wise. One of the local vicars is currently facing allegations in the magistrates' court of bad, inapropriate behaviour with a young person that is also illegal. He likes to swan about in a swirly black cape and of course all the clerics seem to wear those long frocks during the service. I don't know if it's a compulsory uniform, but while I am all in favour of eclesiastical embroidery, I think it is best displayed on the altar cloth or the Mothers' Union banners. I shall not repeat the allegations specifically as I do not want unwelcome visitors to this blog and besides they are currently just allegations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home