Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

felicitations

Today was mainly taken up with:

roast goose
brussels sprouts
spiced red cabbage
stuffing
apple and prune sauce
roast potatoes
gravy

Too full to have the pudding so will offer it tomorrow following goose and bubble and squeak. WE HAD A bit of cake instead a little while ago and a cup of tea - luckily the icing had set - we only got round to icing it this morning. So remiss. And I only sent one Christmas card. I think I shall put a notice up wishing one and all joy of the season and break it to them that they'll not get a card from me - too wasteful, etc etc. Does anyone else agree?

I am now going to learn how to play Uno - a card game someone received today.

2 Comments:

  • At 27 December, 2005 19:20, Blogger Nick said…

    Felicitation indeed - and I do hope the fat man in the red suit eventually found his way to you . . .

     
  • At 28 December, 2005 14:00, Blogger Irene Adler said…

    Nick, thank you. Actually, I'm one of those funny people who is happiest without presents - I did buy a couple of books I wanted on behalf of insistent donors and they wrapped them and paid for them and then handed them over on the day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home