Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Blog off

I've done a lot of blogging this evening you will have noticed - it's because I'm going to restrict myself from now on to blogging only once or twice a week and I'm dosing myself up for the barren blogless days ahead. I think it's obsessive and a shocking waste of time - you start up the machine and suddenly a whole hour (or more) has passed in the twinkling of an eye, the merest beat of a pulse, the slightest intake of breath.

And besides I've got a new hobby, which is the sewing of a wall hanging, involving textile painting, applique and embroidery. It's just as time-greedy but more companionable and certainly more creative. When I read my old posts, I CRINGE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home