Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My second beautiful warping mill.

As we found we were unable to move freely about the room what with all the weaving paraphernalia cluttering the place up, I sold my 3m circumference mill.

There followed a sad time when I didn't have a mill, and had to wind my baby blanket warp on to my board. I really don't like warping boards, there are too may pegs to go round. Having taken advice, and thinking long and hard - this is my replacement model.

It did very well with my latest warp - I believe a mix of linen and silk, not sure because the cone had no label.

This mill, which is from LeClerc and NEW! - I am its first owner, is much smaller, and it folds flat. We are using the extra space in the dining room for spontaneous displays of contemporary/ modern dance, whenever a catchy tune happens to come up on the radio.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home