Hamble Campbell's Home Page

An occasional window on Hamble Campbell's world.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Adieu to the television.

It struck me the other day that I haven,t actually watched the TV at all for several weeks now. I never watched it much anyway, but since the loom is in a different room to the TV, I've abandoned it altogether.

I used to make the effort to watch University Challenge, but now I find it has lost its allure. I enjoyed Relocation Relocation until Phil and Kirsty's stupid banter got just too much to bear. One of them said, "Whatever floats your boat," and the other replied, "Crash pad," and something in me suddenly snapped.

The radio is better. Count Arthur Strong's Radio show is currently my favourite. Some very funny malapropping - you should tune in, you'd laugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home